BECOME A PARTNER OF WBM
Partnering with Will Brown Motorsport means more than simply putting your name on the car.
At 21 years of age, there is no doubt, Will Brown is a star of the future.
Already a multiple winner across a wide range of categories in Australian motorsport - Will is currently the 2019 TCR Australia champion, a series which is recognized internationally and is seen by millions on international TV.
He he has been named as a co-driver for the former Bathurst winning team Erebus to drive their car in the Supercars Endurance rounds (which of course takes in the Bathurst 1000 in October) meaning a partnership with WBM will have your company name placed in front of millions of potential customers.
Throughout his career, Will has taken on all comers - from hot headed rookies to seasoned Bathurst winning veterans - and beaten them all.
* 2019 TCR Australia champion
* V8 Supercar driver for the Bathurst 1000 Race winning team - Erebus
* Winner of The Peter Brock Medal - awarded by CAMS to a driver who personifies the sport. The previous year's winner?...Mark Webber.
* Bathurst 12 HR Endurance race Class winning driver - twice.
* Australian Formula 4 Champion
* Australian Toyota 86 Champion
There are a number of corporate partnership levels available, a number of ways you can join the team and become involved with Will Brown Motorsport.
We'd love to hear from you.
Please contact us directly to enquire how we can build a partnership and win together.
SHANE BROWN- phone direct: + 61 418 157 586
or simply contact us via the from below